[OM] OT Closer... Velvia 50 revisited

Subject: [OM] OT Closer... Velvia 50 revisited
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 06:24:09 +0100
It's quite sad in some ways that kids grow up and start to speak "sensibly" eh? ;-)

Chris

On Wednesday, Oct 22, 2003, at 04:00 Europe/London, Earl Dunbar wrote:

Reminds me of an OT humourous story. Several years ago we had friends visiting us. At the end of their stay, we lead David and his daughter Rachel out of our neighbourhood, as they were returning home via a different route than they had come, on some unfamiliar country roads. My daughter, about 6 or so at the time, was riding shotgun. She kept track of our friends in the sideview mirror, but lost them at one point because of bends in the road. "Where are they?" she asked, concerned that they would get lost. I replied that they were still behind us, and she would be able to see them once they rounded the curve.

Presently they came back into her view, and she exclaimed, "There they are; but they're closer than they appear!"

Earl

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.