Re: [OM] Kimwipes [was: Lens cleaning question for John H. orClint]

Subject: Re: [OM] Kimwipes [was: Lens cleaning question for John H. orClint]
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:57:44 -0400
So when I run out, I won't have to order from Micro Tools.  A
location search tells me there's an Airgas location four miles
from me.  I won't even need a map!

Thanks, Gary.  :-)

Walt

 "Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time
 and to its government when it deserves it."  -- Mark Twain