Re: [OM] Bogen 3275/Manfrotto 410 geared head parts diagram

Subject: Re: [OM] Bogen 3275/Manfrotto 410 geared head parts diagram
From: "Jamie Costello" <jcostel1168@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:42:35 -0400
Lama and Moose:

That "screw" is actually a replacement camera mount bolt.  The standard one
on your quick-release plate is probably 1/4-20.  I think the larger
bronze/brass one is 3/8-16 (I think).  Try it.  It should thread into your
quick release plate (after you remove the smaller one and its keeper).  Mine
does.

Jamie
Fort Myers, FL