[OM] Items for sale : Zuiko tele 1.4 x , OM-1n LN - , 50-250 Ex +

Subject: [OM] Items for sale : Zuiko tele 1.4 x , OM-1n LN - , 50-250 Ex +
From: gilbertparts@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:55:11 -0000 (GMT)
  These are items that I will be putting up on ebay. I will give list
members a first shot at them. I think all prices are quite reasonable.
Zuiko 1.4x Ex+ $315.00
Zuiko 50-250 Zoom with close focus Ex+ $365.00
OM-1n Better than EX+, I hate to use the word mint, maybe LN-. No
brassing, no paint loss anywhere on body. I had some user bodies, so this
one stayed on the shelf. I took the prism foam out years ago to prevent
foam from damaging prism. This was a preventative measure, the prism is in
perfect condition. Asking $215.00 for this camera, for $14.00 additional I
will include two 1.35v Hg cells made by Varta of Germany, to my knowledge
these are some of last Varta Hg cels made. These cells are very stable and
really last. I can email photos of this camera. I have a new email address
and ebay ID. My old address was frankrad4@xxxxxxxx. Many of you have
bought items from me in the past. If you want to check my ebay feedback
(100%) its gilbertparts I offer a 14 day inspection period on all items.
                                                            Frank Griffin