Re: [OM] yash. 35cc, was oly SP/RD

Subject: Re: [OM] yash. 35cc, was oly SP/RD
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:45:27 -0400
I've got an electro 35gsn that I use as an in car beater. Takes nice sharp pictures. You have no real control over the shutter with these. It's an aperature priority, with little light up LEDs that are visable through the viewfinder to tell you whether it can make a correct exposure of not. I'm not really sure what the available shutter speeds even are. But, it takes great photos, and you can pick up a good one for 20 bucks. You can get the right battery at "complete battery source".

Charles