Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT another *bay gripe

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT another *bay gripe
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:29:26 +0100
I'll watch out for him, James, but I don't generally buy from the USA now. I have had bad luck with a lost XA4 and with import duties on arrival in the UK. Add to that the charge levied by the carrier for presenting the goods to Customs and the exhange rate advantage disappears pretty quickly.

Bad luck.

Chris