Re: [OM] Problem with OM2n

Subject: Re: [OM] Problem with OM2n
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:59:11 -0400
I think what I should have said was: though I've heard of people's concern
of light leaking in through an open md port, I 've never had a repair where
fogged film was caused by that condition.
Same here, my OM-2 hasn't had an md cap for years, and I've never had fogged
film.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714