Re: [OM] First roll w/ E-6 @ home

Subject: Re: [OM] First roll w/ E-6 @ home
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:49:39 -0700

I used to roll my own sometimes, back when it was E-2, then E-3,
and then I quit.  More trouble than it's worth, IMHO, especially
if you mount the slides.  But YMMV.  As far as the processing,
your results appear to be fair to middlin', but your subject
deserves better.  Tell her someone said so.

And, by the way, it's FUBAR.  Like IMHO and YMMV, it's an
acronym.  :-)

Of course, as a computer geek, I know full well it should have been f(ouled, ha ha) up beyond all recognition, but "foo" makes a much better variable name in programs :-)

I don't mount slides. I scan them in, and I got a JOBO, so it's mainly painless...