Re: [OM] First roll w/ E-6 @ home

Subject: Re: [OM] First roll w/ E-6 @ home
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:15:57 -0400
Yeah, I used to do E-4 (I think it was the 70's).  Be a quarter of a degree
off in the chemical temps and it'd totally eff up the color.  More trouble
than it was worth.  Like a WOMBAT, Waste Of Money, Brains And Time..
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks