Re: Re: [OM] thinking of trading ONE OM1n for a compact RF.. ideas?

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] thinking of trading ONE OM1n for a compact RF.. ideas?
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:19:07 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
I have it on my night table, because the only time I have to myself is the last
five minutes before I go to bed.  Still staring at it exactly the same way I
stared and drooled over it when I was eight and am afraid to touch, although, I
was brave enough to load it with film.
Three things left on my list of things I wanted since I was a little boy(
anyone willing to part with theirs?): Renault Alpine A110, a Glashutte watch
and a small transistor radio (AM) made in Hong Kong with a rotating antenna
enclosed in a black plastic case on the top of it.  If anyone seen it, has
interest in transistor radios, please, contact me off list.
Ciao
Boris

>I write:
>
>And I bought a Kiev from a list member