Re: [OM] Re:Matrix [ was: First roll w/ E-6 @ home

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:Matrix [ was: First roll w/ E-6 @ home
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 22:19:54 +0100
Now THAT is Spooky !!  I did have a quick browse, but hadn't seen those
pages !  Oh well, I guess it's not just me that spotted the similarity there
then ... !

I shall have more of a browse at work tomorrow ;-)   Looks like everyone had
fun doing the Matrix bit anyway.  Not enough Smiths though ...

Regards,

Jon

http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=415&password=&sort=1&cat=507&page=7