Re: [OM] OM Aperture Induced Vibration Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Aperture Induced Vibration Question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 01:03:04 -0700
You are so right, I seem to have read selenium for CDS and CDS for Si-blue. DOH!
I should apparently not answer anything before noon! :-)

Moose

Jim Brokaw wrote:

on 10/24/03 11:36 AM, Moose at olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

CDS cell generates its own current to drive the meter. ............

Moose

Moose, you're off a bit on this... the -selenium- meter cell generates
electricity from light. The generated electric current varys with light
intensity, so a simple galvanometer movement becomes a 'light meter'.