Re: [OM] Scanners

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanners
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 14:02:42 +0100
I like that photo Bolty! I agree with you about the Minolta Scan Elite 5400, it has a good range. However, it now has me thinking that I must get a software package (for my Mac) which can accept 36 (or even 48) bit colour. I cannot help feeling that the conversion to 24 bit colour by Photoshop Elements loses me some of the detail too early in the digitising process.

I should be interested in others' thoughts on this idea.

Chris