Re: [OM] OM touch up paint?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM touch up paint?
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:07:23 -0400
About that baking process.  I haven't painted camera parts but I recently used
auto spray paint on a stamped-steel door handle.  I
pre-heated the toaster-oven at 250 F, then baked for about 90 minutes.  I
turned off the oven and left it undisturbed overnight.
That paint is hard as nails now.

There's no reason to think this is *THE* perfect way to do it but 150F (which I
tried 2 years ago) didn't do anything; it wasn't hot
enough.  Consider this a starting point if you can't find any definitive
answer.  I looked around on the web but google and yahoo
seem to specialize in indexing personal web spaces and forums.

Does someone have the link for the guy who perfecting airbrushing Russian
rangefinders?  I couldn't find it.

Lama