Re: [OM] Removing and attaching Adaptall mounts?

Subject: Re: [OM] Removing and attaching Adaptall mounts?
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:21:29 -0400
This applies to Adaptall-2 mounts.

Before removing the mount, move the aperture ring of the lens to
the maximum aperture.  Hold the lens securely, depress the silver
release button and turn the mount counterclockwise.

That should do it.

To put a mount on, set the aperture ring to the maximum aperture.
Align the green dot on the base of the lens with the green dot on
the Adaptall mount.  Press the mount downward and turn clockwise
until it is locked into place.

And that should take care of that.  It looks harder than it really
is.

Walt
 "Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time
 and to its government when it deserves it."  -- Mark Twain