Re: [OM] Removing and attaching Adaptall mounts?

Subject: Re: [OM] Removing and attaching Adaptall mounts?
From: john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 10:57:01 +0000 (GMT)
    This is exactly why each of my Tamron lenses, 90mm Macro SP. and 500mm
mirror have their adaptall mounts permanently fitted! When I need macro range
on the 90mm I use Olymus extension tube. Tried using the Tamron SP
teleconverter...Pain in the A**. Put it in a drawer along with the Tamron
gubbins for the 90mm lens, and bought an Olympus Teleconverter instead. Local
trusted camera shop can usually get me Tamron Olympus mounts for about £10 /
$15.
                 Regards,  John Duggan, Wales UK.

>  from:    Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
>  date:    Sun, 26 Oct 2003 04:31:30
>  to:      olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx
>  subject: Re: [OM] Removing and attaching Adaptall mounts?
>
> Until someone types in the "official" instructions, this will get you going.
> These are *MY* instructions for removing a mount from
> a Tamron Adaptall-2 lens.

John Duggan,  Wales, UK.