Re: [OM] Signing Off for a short while ...

Subject: Re: [OM] Signing Off for a short while ...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 05:59:27 +0000
Congratulations Jon.  Talk to you again soon.

Chris
On Sunday, Oct 26, 2003, at 20:25 Europe/London, Jon Mitchell wrote:

Hi Guys,

Just a message to say that I'm signing off for a little while. Not long - I
hope to be back on here before Christmas !!

Nothing sinister, I still enjoy the list, but my time is getting stretched
to the limits at the moment.  Promotion at work, coupled with my new
immediate boss being off work for the coming few weeks (family
bereavement) - and upcoming big deadline at work too - all gives me not
enough time to read all the messages I'm getting.

I'll be back, and in the meantime if anyone needs or wants to contact me I can be found at om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - and please can someone let me know if
anyone plans a London or South England OM gathering while I'm away ?
Wouldn't want to miss out !

Regards,

Jon Mitchell
<|_:-)_|>