[OM] UK Prices of A2 mounts, was Removing

Subject: [OM] UK Prices of A2 mounts, was Removing
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 06:04:08 +0000
Thanks Donald, but buying small items from the bay is subject to the law of diminishing returns. Even though the exchange rate favours UK buyers at present, postage and the threat of import duty (combined with the fee levied by the carrier for presenting the parcel to Customs) make it hardly worth the candle.

... and I was in a rush ...

Chris