Re: [OM] Control pack charging

Subject: Re: [OM] Control pack charging
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:12:41 +0100
Adam,

unfortunately you cannot use the DC contacts on the relay cord; for
charging different pins are used. But rebuilding the thing is
definitely possible.

The charger has only the following two pins connected:

     +   -   .

     .   .   .

         | (red stripe)

NB: The view is of the battery contacts as seen from above (not those
of the charger, they are of course in reverse).

When you want to check the voltage you should use the terminals as
follows:

     +   .   .

     -   .   .

         | (red stripe)

You should apply not more than about 30-35 mA at a voltage which is at
least 20 Volt.
Good luck, Frank

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.