[OM] Loose head on bounce grip 2

Subject: [OM] Loose head on bounce grip 2
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:40:26 -0500
 I just picked up a Bounce grip 2 from the site that takes my money. It has
a wobbly flash head. I read on the
olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/BG2_slack.html page that a loose bounce grip 2
can be tightened. Unfortunately, a critical piece of information is missing.
A screw which must be removed under the exterior plate is described as
follows:"I don't recall off hand if it's regular or reverse-thread". Anyone
have an idea before  I strip the head off nasty thing? Any help would be
appreciated.
 Also, are the brackets from a BG1 and a BG2 identical? I can't mount my
OM-2SP real close to the flash handle. Ths camera strikes the "thumb screw"
bracket. Thanks for any help....Bob