Re: [OM] Control pack charging

Subject: Re: [OM] Control pack charging
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:26:23 -0500
MD2s can be very...sensitive.....If possible, I suggest you find one that
can be fully tested before you lay your money down. I have new 1.2M relay
cords in stock ($65 ea. which is $11 off my website price).
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks