Re: [OM] Macro with the Zuiko 135s?

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro with the Zuiko 135s?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 07:45:24 -0800
Good points Moose.

While I was not particularliy clear, my comments were in relation to flower and butterfly photography and would be best taken in that context. It is handy being able to focus the 135/4.5 to infinity. It means the telescoping auto tube and f/4.5 combo can replace a moderate tele in the field kit, which I have done many times.

I have not really noticed the busey bokeh you mentioned, but I think most of my backgrounds are fairly out of focus, and do not replicate the conditions you mention. I will have to play with that some and see what my results are.

Jim Couch