Re: [OM] Mad man seen on ebay sight, goes crazy bidding on #2959630061

Subject: Re: [OM] Mad man seen on ebay sight, goes crazy bidding on #2959630061
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:05:59 -0500
Holy cow!  I've got two of these.  I almost threw one away a
couple of years ago because I left batteries in it and one
leaked.  A little white vinegar and a bit of steel wool cured that
problem.  It works and looks just fine, but maybe it's worth only
$150 since I don't have the worthless box.

Walt
 "Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time
 and to its government when it deserves it."  -- Mark Twain