Re: [OM] Mad man seen on ebay sight, goes crazy bidding on #2959630061

Subject: Re: [OM] Mad man seen on ebay sight, goes crazy bidding on #2959630061
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:21:38 EST
In a message dated 10/29/03 2:09:59 PM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> It works and looks just fine, but maybe it's worth only
> $150 since I don't have the worthless box

The boxes are apparently dang near priceless.  How about I send you a box of
my choice and you send me your previously junked battery pack and lets say an
extra $50 or $60 bucks and we will both walk away with a good deal. {8^)  Bill
Barber