Re: [OM] Olympus Bellows Spares

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Bellows Spares
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:05:51 -0000
That's them - they seem to shrink, then crack starting from the angled
corner (as you would expect), with the result that the clamping screws
screw, but don't clamp.

I don't know if John was serious about the Acme bit, but as far as I know
the bellows are like the 250 back cartridges and loaders - made for Olympus
and other brands by the same supplier, and interchangeable (so long as you
have the right mount available).

Piers

--snip

> And is Acme Bellows by any chance a subsidiary of Acme
> Manufacturing, the company "with a solution for every problem"
> that provided Wyle E. Coyote with all his stuff?
>
> Walt

--snip