Re: [OM] ( OM ) Re: E1 - that shock of red !!

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Re: E1 - that shock of red !!
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:50:52 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
People,
Enough with that hair thingy...I am surprised how patient Doro's been with
you...
Can we go on to something else, please...we can start guessing her age for a
difference, or how much she weights...
Seriously, I find straight hair very boring and especially when it is bleached
is a big turn off (to me).  Somethimes even feels like women with boring
straight hair are in general as boring as their hair is.  Wife's hair is kinda
like Doro's and I never understood why she was teased about it as I find it
very attractive and it adds even more character.  If I were a woman, I would
die to have hair like that.
Ciao
Boris