Re: [OM] [OT] Film Quest-the epilogue

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Film Quest-the epilogue
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:35:06 -0000
... but the answer to that question depends on the size of your screen
Boris....
... And the size of your printer!

So how big are yours?

I won't reveal the size of mine, but can tell you that I can print Moose's
magnified image to as big as my printer can handle - and bigger - and that
is bigger than it looks on my screen.

Was that close to your question?

Piers