Re: [OM] [OT]Miranda

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]Miranda
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:32:37 -0800
Looks like the Miranda F, the 'poor man's Nik*n'. I seriously looked at it, but dug up the money for a Nik*n Ftn instead. I believe it emulated the Nik*n in its control layout and the shutter release it the slim button on top in front of the speed dial and the button on the front is DOF preview? Fully mechanical with no meter, just like the Nik*n before the Photomic finder.

Moose

Boris Grigorov wrote:

Look at this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2960546750&category=15239
Do I see exactly the same controls layout as on my OM1?  I think I do

Nope, shutter speeds on the dial on top and no meter at all.