[OM] Manfrotto (Bogen) tripod head adapter plate

Subject: [OM] Manfrotto (Bogen) tripod head adapter plate
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 12:37:06 -0000
OM - content... I've just bought a manfrotto (bogen) 460mg 3 way head to put
my OM4 on.

The female scRew fitting on the bottom OF the head is larger than the
standard male tripod to camera fitting so I need an adapter plate which
bolts onto the tripod and gives a suitable male screw size to fit the head.
I'm guessing this would be a 1/4" to 3/8" adapter. Does anybody know of a
supplier - I've had no luck so far in the UK.

thanks
Ian