Re: [OM] Difficult assignment

Subject: Re: [OM] Difficult assignment
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 12:17:21 -0500
Gary,

I remember that feeling and rational although it has been almost 25 years since I photographed a woman who, along with her family, was hit head-on by a drunk driver. I did feel that, at least for a short time, I was able to contribute to society, where usually photography has been for my own gratification. It is nice to "give back" occasionally. Hope you can remember the good and the bad will gradually fade away.

gregg

I argued with myself before agreeing to do it. In the end I did it because it is important that the work be done well, and I didn't want her to face being photographed by a stranger. I was able to concentrate on the job when I had a camera in my hand. Now I'm pretty shaken. As well as angry. Maybe writing this will help some.

Gary Edwards