[OM] Series1 90mm f/2.5 macro

Subject: [OM] Series1 90mm f/2.5 macro
From: lamadoo@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 14:30:27 -0500
For time I've been thinking about selling the Series1 90 1:2.5 macro to get the
Zuiko 85.

I did some googling on the lens, thinking I could put a Series1 logo in my ad.
Instead I decided not to sell it!  Almost everywhere this lens is mentioned,
it's praised.  Here's one example:

"The FD lenses are fairly competent, I have a special fondness for the 50mm
f/1.4.  It's the equal of my Leitz Summilux, at 1/15th the price!  My Vivitar
90mm f/2.5 series 1 macro is the sharpest lens I own, and I do have a 90mm f/2
Summicron for my M3s.  A Vivitar, would you believe!"
Reference:
http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/v04/msg12346.html

All the best,
Lama, who's going to do some car work before cooler weather sets in.