Re: [OM] Volvo sucess story #317

Subject: Re: [OM] Volvo sucess story #317
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 12:46:12 -0500
But when you compare an XKE side-by-side with anything Volvo ever
made, you'll be more than happy to live with the Lucas electrics.
Of course, a cell phone is one of the greatest inventions ever for
those who drive old British sports cars.  :-)

Q. Why do the British drink warm beer?
A. They have Lucas refrigerators.

Walt
 "Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time
 and to its government when it deserves it."  -- Mark Twain