[OM] Pink Stripe?

Subject: [OM] Pink Stripe?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:29:12 -0800
I just had some film processed and there's a bright pink stripe running across the top edge of all my photo scans. It's not in the prints (it's close enough to the edge not to make it into the prints), but it shows up in all the scans. I was shooting Fuji negative film. Is this some kind of light leak in my OM-4T or does it sound like a processing problem? I'm not sure where to start addressing the problem.