Re: [OM] Pink Stripe?

Subject: Re: [OM] Pink Stripe?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:54:08 -0000
Is the width of the stripe constant the length of the film, or is it wider
at some points than others?

Did you use the film taking photos at irregular intervals over a period of
time, or in a very short timeframe using a motor drive?

If the first part of the each question is true, that would indicate, IMO, a
processing fault.  How else would you get a constant stripe from a film
which has passed through the supposed light leak at a non-constant rate.

Piers