[OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel

Subject: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel
From: gwilburn@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:35:12 -0500
Through the good graces of this OM list I found out about the OM-EOS adapter
and purchased one. I've been enjoying my Zuikos in a new context, on a Canon
300D. Here's a link to a pbase gallery that shows some of the Zuiko and other
OM-mount lens results on the dREB:

http://www.pbase.com/gwilburn/lenses_olympus

I'm also using a Pentax42-EOS adapter for some of my old screwmount Pentax
lenses:

http://www.pbase.com/gwilburn/lenses_pentax

Haven't had the Pentax adapter as long.

My Olympus bodies are a pair of OM-1's I've owned for some thirty years. Some
of these lenses date back that far, but I've acquired a few used Zuikos over
the past year. I have a very ancient Pentax H1a that was my first SLR.

Gene
[digest reader]