Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 16:14:41 -0800
Lots of luscious images there.

I'm not sure what I can tell from images that size about the capabilities of the lens and sensor except perhaps for color and DOF. I can tell the photographer has a good 'eye' and good technical skills, though! But then, B.D., Doro and others who have posted E-1 images have those qualities as well, and many of those posted images are also delicious.

Thanks for the report and samples. The 300D is still in consideration for my next step in digital, as is the E-1.

Moose

gwilburn@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Through the good graces of this OM list I found out about the OM-EOS adapter
and purchased one. I've been enjoying my Zuikos in a new context, on a Canon
300D. Here's a link to a pbase gallery that shows some of the Zuiko and other
OM-mount lens results on the dREB:

http://www.pbase.com/gwilburn/lenses_olympus