Re: [OM] Pink Stripe?

Subject: Re: [OM] Pink Stripe?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:45:47 -0800
The photos in question were taken over the course of an afternoon, a frame at a time. The width is constant in the scans, but upon examining the negatives I can't find it on any of them. I think the pink stripe may just be on the scans. I hadn't considered that until just now when I went to take a look at the negatives to see where the pink lines were most pronounced and couldn't find any.