Re: [OM] Olympus LSD-2 light

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus LSD-2 light
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:48:08 -0800
The stand is different from the LSD2 being sold by Olympus, but the
light itself doesn't look like the ones I've seen that were labeled LSD.
Maybe they were missing pieces. How can you tell from the picture that
the light is an LSD2?

-jeff

I got a CF card / smart media card reader from Olympus in one of the
nice boxes labeled "reconditioned". You're probably right about some
disappointed buyers...