[OM] OM4T misfocus?

Subject: [OM] OM4T misfocus?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 18:22:58 -0800
It appears that my OM-4T is misfocusing? I shot a whole roll for Halloween and the focus seems to be off. I am using a new 2-13 screen from John, and perhaps I need to thoroughly test it out, but what are the possible problems with SLR going misfocus?

My eyes are not the greatest, but the focusing on the Le$ca rangefinder is fine so I'm pretty sure something about the camera is not working quite right.

Thanks.