Re: [OM] OM4T misfocus?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4T misfocus?
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:58:07 -0500
I have run into cameras where the mirror was out of adjustment, so it looked like it was in focus to the eye, but on the film plane it was not. You might look to make sure your mirror is returning fully after you shoot a picture.
Charles

Richard F. Man wrote:

It appears that my OM-4T is misfocusing? I shot a whole roll for Halloween and the focus seems to be off. I am using a new 2-13 screen from John, and perhaps I need to thoroughly test it out, but what are the possible problems with SLR going misfocus?

My eyes are not the greatest, but the focusing on the Le$ca rangefinder is fine so I'm pretty sure something about the camera is not working quite right.

Thanks.