[OM] Items for sale.

Subject: [OM] Items for sale.
From: gaasland@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 05:18:44 GMT
I'm paring down my lens collection. I have the following lenses for sale:

Zuiko 28/2.8, Ex++ $55+$7 shipping.

Zuiko 85/2, Ex++ $190+$7 shipping. Just serviced by J.H.

Zuko TC 1.4x , Ex++ $300+$7 shipping.

Ex++ Tamron 300/2.8 with hard case, 112mm UV filter, 42mm rear UV filter+2
holders. 1.4x TC, strap, instruction manual, lens cap. $650+$15 shipping. This
lens works great with the 1.4x Zuiko TC that I'm selling, better than the
Tamron one. You will need to buy the Adaptall Olympus mount since I'm using
mine for a Tamron 90/2.8. They cost I think about $35.

All lenses have a 14day return guarantee.

Thanks, John Gaasland.