Re: [OM] Australian marketing team

Subject: Re: [OM] Australian marketing team
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:41:13 +1100
William Sommerwerck wrote -
Australian men are notorious for wearing as little as possible. (I speak
from direct experience, having visited Down Under almost 30 years ago.) I
once asked a heterosexual Aussie if it were true that Australian men would
walk around buck-naked if they could get away with it, and he said that was
indeed the case.

Don't know where you were mate but there's a strict dress code around here - singlet, shorts and a can of VB (Fosters is for foreigners these days). Those who strip off completely are generally regarded with deep suspicion and usually arrested, especially at the cricket (one day games, late afternoon). There are other exceptions but they all tend to involve very large quantities of beer or similar extenuating circumstances (such as footballers).
Strewth.

The guy in front is so "pretty," I'm surprised there aren't a few arrows
sticking out of his chest...

Not tempted myself....
AndrewF