Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel
From: Daniel Tan <daniel.tan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 20:08:18 +1000
I know this was discussed previously, but I can't seem to find the
related posts.

How does the OM to EOS adaptor work (with regards to the aperture)?

Is it sort of manual aperture? As in the aperture is always
closed/opened at the current aperture setting?

What is the best way to focus with it? Open it all the way up, then
close it down to what you want just before you shoot the photo?

Regards
Daniel Tan