Re: Re: [OM] Volvo sucess story #317

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Volvo sucess story #317
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 08:51:05 -0500
Reminds me of the time I was on a shoot (with my OMs, thus we are now back on
topic), in or around Belleville, IL, which is just across the big muddy from
St. Lou.  It was a very hot day, and I was shooting a craftsman's work at his
house.  He offered a beer, which I gladly accepted.  Natch, it was a Bud.  I
refrained from saying "But I thought I was getting a BEER", being the
restrained person I am.  Then he proceeded to ask if I wanted ICE in it.  It
was all I could do to once again restrain myself.

It also tastes different (and better, if I recall) in Canada.  Dunno if it's
Molson or Labatt what makes it there under license.  Though those two are
hardly craft brewers.

Earl