Re: [OM] Olympus LSD-2 light

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus LSD-2 light
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:17:00 -0500
Please don't get me wrong - I more than understand the
money/'investment' part of this equation...while I do shoot
professionally, I still work on a very tight budget - in fact, one of
the most appealing aspects of digital - for me - is that I can shoot
color like a madman and not pay a penny for film and processing; it's a
wonderful way to grow and learn on the cheap, but it also provides more
than useable results if one has an image one wants to use.

B. D.