Re: [OM] OT Beers, was Volvo sucess story #317

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Beers, was Volvo sucess story #317
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:28:40 -0500
Close, but what ol' Ben exactly said was, "Beer is proof that God
loves us."

"Fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what
the rest of us said last night." -- Ancient Greek proverb

Think I'll have a cold one.  No water drinkers around.  And I've
actually taken some surprisingly good stuff while under the
influence of ethanol in whatever form of beverage, or after a toke
or two of -- well, never mind.

Walt
 "Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time
 and to its government when it deserves it."  -- Mark Twain