Re: [OM] Sort of...quiet

Subject: Re: [OM] Sort of...quiet
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:38:39 -0500 (EST)
Mark wrote:

?Unfortunately, my photos (not those above) were taken with
the c5050z, so I still feel guilty <g> (Forgive me?)?.

I writes:
Your sins are forgiven my child, but it was not easy...
Glad to hear that you actually took some pictures.  All I did this weekend was
car maintenance...

Mark writes again:
...What, are people actually out taking photos with their OM's
and don't currently have time for the OM-list??? ;)

And me writes again:
October was the month in which I did as much shooting as I usually do in a
year.  First, I got one good picture from Vermont (and three not so good...).
It was the last frame from the film and I did not have any other rolls, so was
extra paranoid, but it came out better than I saw it.
I also visited a location around here several times.  Last time the river was
so swallen and I had to shoot from the middle of it.  Luckily, there were tree
roots sticking above the water and I was able to jump from one to another and
reach the middle.  I was extra paranoid this time, because had asked work to
leave for an hour for this exercise and would have looked bad if I came all wet
and muddy.  Had at least 30lbs(13.6kg) on me with the tripod, but being a
former gymnast, helped a lot...:) So, you can picture me in the middle in the
river in my nice clothes, barely keeping balance and taking pictures.
I also went to the lake close to our house, but did not enjoy my time, because
of all the people's dawgs and I despise those animals.  I run a lot too and am
not exaggerating if I say that have at least a hundred attacks.  Something
about me that attracts large dogs...If it is not trying to put its paws on my
shoulders and bark in my face, would be chasing me and trying to byte...I am
really sick of being constantly held hostage by them also.  This weekend I had
another incident with a pitbull.  It stayed growling at me on the trail,
leaving me with no choice, but jumping from two meters in the cold water from
the rock I was taking pix or killing him.  I decided to kill him, but a munute
after, his owner came and I was not sure whom to kill first...I know how to
defend myself from dawgs and their owners.
Then I worked a lot, but this is not a news, except sometime I know the answers
of the questions, but since I am forced to be in digest mode, someone else
answers before I do and I am left with nothing, but the OT contributions
So, I guess I have been using my OMs more...
Boris