Re: [OM] Olympus LSD-2 light

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus LSD-2 light
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 14:01:18 -0500
No need to duck for cover on my account!  I'm always up for other input.  My
F.ZUIKO 50 1.8 served me well, and I never complained of its performance.
That's not to say it isn't bettered by the miJ samples, nor say, the f2 macro.
Etc.  I must admit my 100 2.8 is subjectively better than the 50s I've had,
though I haven't examined results from my f1.4 yet.  And my 21 f2 is very nice
indeed.

I've read Gary's tests quite closely, and use them as a guide.

Earl