[OM] Some thoughts on the E-1

Subject: [OM] Some thoughts on the E-1
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:08:29 -0800
Just some thoughts on the Olympus E-1.
First a disclamer I have not seen in person or held one yet.  On the
positive side with the two of the lense that are out 14-54 and 50-200 and
the coming 11-22 coming out later  I could see these lenses covering most
if not all situations that I would normally photograph and more.  I like
that the lens are smaller than the equivalant 35 lens.
Seems to keep in spirit with what I thought Olympus was all about.   On the
negative side It could be cheaper and or have a higher resolution.  One
thing my present income level keeps all my thoughts of purchasing either
the E-1 or a Canon digital Slr more wishfull thinking.

John Gettis
.