Re: [OM] ..... OT Fires in California......

Subject: Re: [OM] ..... OT Fires in California......
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:42:17 -0800
I would bet a metal roof. I saw a picture of a house that appeared to be
about the same age as mine (1920) judging by the siding. It had a
Spanish tile roof which held up pretty well through an earthquake. The
house itself split in half along a horizontal line about half way up the
walls. Heavy roofs (among many other things) and earthquakes don't make
for happy home owners.

-jeff